Ember Leather Lighter Sleeve
Fire is an essential part of any camping trip, so why not protect your lighter with our Ember Leather Lighter Sleeve. The sleeve is hand-stitched with Irish waxed linen, embossed with a flame emblem, and comes with the lighter included.
Due to the lighter fluid, this product can only ship ground and in the USA.
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0171-0001
- Dimensions:1.5" x 3.5"
- Holds a standard Bic lighter
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Hand-sewn binding
- Many of our items are hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated lead time listed above for an accurate idea of when your order will ship.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen. You may add our shipping warranty to your cart at checkout in order to protect against incidents such as this.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Each gift wrapped product is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and tied with 100% jute twine. You can add gift wrapping to each product where it is available in your cart. You can also upgrade it to include a laser-engraved message on a wooden tag.
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
Ember Leather Lighter Sleeve
Love it thinking of buy a few more for my friends
I received this lighter sleeve from Marlboro. The fit and finish is top notch. I'll definitely be purchasing from your company in the future.
This is my second time ordering from Rustico because I love their products that much. Like a few others, I received my sleeve from a tobacco company promotion, but already being a Rustico customer I jumped on the opportunity immediately. All of their products are high quality, well made, and beautiful and this lighter sleeve is no exception. Of course I’ll be back for more! I’ll say when I first opened it, the lighter was difficult to get into the sleeve, which I expected due to leather needing to be stretched. But the lighter snagged on the metal branding piece and forcing it down wasn’t an option. Squeezing the sleeve along the slim edges (the stitching and spine) will allow just enough room for your first lighter. After it sits, all should be good!
I got my lighter sleeve from a tobacco promotion. The quality and craftsmanship can't be beat.
It is fantastic,and introduced me to a great company.
I'm a Rustico believer now!
I can't wait to start ordering.