Five Year Leather Journal + Brass Pen Gift Set
This gift set pairs together the Machine Era Markup Brass Pen with our top selling Five Year Journal. The Machine Era Markup Brass Pen features a balanced solid brass body with a flexible 3D clip and a spring-loaded felt tip fineliner. Take journaling one day at a time with the Five Year Journal. This templated journal features a prompt each day of the year that is revisited each year for five years. With inspirational quotes throughout, the elegant rough-cut pages are handsewn into the binding. There is a unique stud-buckle closure for added durability. Choose from our custom Rustico Step Outside Box or upgrade to a Pine Wood Box for $30 more.
Note: The pen cannot be personalized.
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: BK0090-0002,ME-Markup-Brass,UtahBox-Small
- Dimensions 5.5” x 7”
- Top-grain leather
- Handsewn binding with Irish waxed linen
- Leather colors: Saddle, Dark Brown, Natural, Black
- 400 rough-cut pages
- 365 inspiring daily prompts
- Unique stud-buckle closure
- Weight 19 oz
- Machined from solid brass
- 3D machined clip
- Postable cap threads on body
- No springs or mechanisms
- Schmidt Fineliner 1.0 mm preloaded
- Accepts standard G2 refills
- Made in USA
- Weight: 1.6 oz
- Length (capped): 4.6”
- Length (open): 4.3”
- Dimensions 9” x 9” x 2.5"
- Material: Cardboard
- Full color printed art
- Packaged with crinkle paper
- Dimensions: 9" x 9" x 2.5"
- Sliding wood lid
- Leather handle and clasp accents
- Packaged with crinkle paper
Five Year Journal
Machine Era Markup Solid Brass Pen
Packaging Option 1: Step Outside Box
Packaging Option 2: Pine Wood Box
- Many of our items are hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated lead time listed above for an accurate idea of when your order will ship.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen. You may add our shipping warranty to your cart at checkout in order to protect against incidents such as this.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.