Glider Bolt-Action Pen - Solid Copper
Perfect for the dexterous writing professional this Tactile Turn Glider pen in copper offers an immaculate rustic design that requires no modification for your refills. Enjoy the finesse and uniqueness of the satisfying sliding bolt action making it the ultimate writing instrument. The artisans behind this pen take great pride in their American craftsmanship and truly leave their mark. Each pen includes one complimentary leather sleeve with the option for personalization. Personalization applies to sleeve only.
About the Glider Bolt-Action Pen - Solid Copper
- Manufacturer: Tactile Turn
- SKU: AC0423-CP01
- Unique sliding bolt action
- Regular pilot G2 refills
- Made from solid 145 Copper
- 5.6" in length or 142mm
- 65 grams or 2.3 oz
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each package is bundled in #50 heavyweight brown kraft paper, fastened with twine and completed with a leather Rustico hang tag.
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. See some examples
- To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed on the product page for handmade items for an accurate idea of when handmade items will ship. We typically ship orders that do not include a handmade item, such as pens and accessories, within 1 to 3 business days.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for this above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
I've been in the market for a quality "professional" pen. I work in the coffee industry so wanted something trendy, practical, and professional queue up the glider. This pen is well constructed, stylish, and a joy to use, i've even noticed an improvement in my penmanship since using it. The craftsmanship of this pen is fantastic, simple yet well made, the less moving parts there are the less there is to go wrong. I have thoroughly enjoyed this pen and highly recommend rustico and tactile turn to anyone who is looking for quality, not just a quality pen, but quality customer service as well. The two together can't be beat. Well done rustico, and well done tactile turn. a 100% recommendation!
Works flawlessly and it's garnered quite a bit of interest when I use it in meetings. -)
Purchased as a gift and I recommend it. Would be cool if I could engrave on it though...just some initials or a name... hint hint
It seems odd to me that a pen so terrible would have such high reviews. I used this pen for about three months before I couldn't stand it anymore. Below is a list of the problems I had with it. 1. The weight of this pen means it cant be put in a shirt pocket or on a lanyard for any length of time. 2. Dropping the pen with ink in writing position means automatic destruction of the ink. I'd go through two refills a week because I would drop it. 3. The thumb grip on the slider mechanism was designed poorly requiring loc-tite to keep it in from coming lose. If this comes loose and shoots off the pen is completely inoperative. 5. The cap of the pen had the same problem as the thumb grip. 6. The metal began to mushroom out at the center body threads. At this point I just clamped hard on it with a pair of pliers because I hated it so much. I finally swapped this pen for a Parker Jotter and have never looked back. If you use this pen for anything but casual delicate writing you will hate it. I know I did. If I could save just one person from suffering with my review I will die happy.