Good Book Leather Journal
Sometimes leaving your mark requires a little more pages. For committed writers the Good Book supplies more pages, a sturdy hand-stitched binding, and a convenient carry size. We crafted it to go the distance, so fill it with a journey.
About the Good Book Leather Journal
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: BK0040-0005-BK
- 5.25" x 6.75"
- 160 blank 5" x 6.5" pages
- Rough-cut, cream-colored paper
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Hand-sewn binding
- This item is one of our original 7 items, proven to last the test of time. Learn more
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Dr. Martens Wonder Balsam for additional leather conditioning.
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. See some examples
- Your personalization will appear inside the gray box as detailed in the illustration below:
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- After shipment, delivery timeframes vary by destination and depend on the shipping method you select at checkout. Please account for this delay when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Nice value and good quality journal
Thrilled! Worth every penny thanks guys!
I feel special writing in it...much more so than a regular notebook. It's so well constructed and the leather is great. Such a great deal...I'm sure I'll be back for more.
I'm a hardcore journaler and this is my new favorite book. There's a level of meaning added when you writing in something that doesn't feel disposable. A weight of thought before you put the words down...I heartily recommend one of these
I got this for a special place to keep my honeymoon memories and pictures. It's perfect for that. So much better than a Walmart-like book made who knows where for ten cents. I got the buckskin color and I'm not an expert but I can tell it's real leather and strong. It came pretty quick considering they made and personalized. The missing star is because you can't choose the font for the engraving. I think a cursive or script font would look incredible. Overall very happy with the purchase.