Good Book Leather Journal
Sometimes leaving your mark requires a little more pages. For committed writers, the Good Book supplies more pages, a sturdy hand-stitched binding, and a convenient carry size. We crafted it to go the distance, so fill it with your journey.
About the Good Book Leather Journal
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: BK0040-0004-BK
- 5.25" x 6.75"
- 160 blank 5" x 6.5" pages
- Rough-cut, cream-colored paper
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Hand-sewn binding
- This item is non-refillable
- This item is one of our original 7 items, proven to last the test of time. Learn more
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each piece is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified tissue paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and 100% jute twine. See an example
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. Please note that we can engrave text and numbers only and not emoji's or other non-standard characters.
Refer to the image below for a reference of how an egraving will appear on your chosen color.
See personalized product examples
- Your personalization will appear inside the gray box as detailed in the illustration below:
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
I have really been enjoying the journal I purchased from Rustico. Well made and light enough to carry about with me. The leather is beautiful, very well made.
Great product and a caring team!
Made looks great
You know how sometimes things are described almost too good or to perfect to be that. This wonderful journal is made w/ exceptional care and it is a gift to be proud to give!
I purchased a Good Book Leather journal for my 17 year old granddaughter who loves to draw. I chose Rustico for its selection of items and the rustic look. I wanted to have the journal personalized and expected a waiting time of at least a couple of weeks. But, to my surprise (and pleasure) the journal arrived in just a few days. The quality is excellent and the personalization is beautiful. They even spelled my granddaughters name correctly! I’m very happy with my purchase!