Green Military Leather Log Book Cover
Strong and with a purpose. Our Green Military Log Book Cover is made with quality to match its owner. Cover that green with some top-grain leather.
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: BK0241-0001
- Dimensions: 5.75" x 8.75"
- Cover for a standard 5" x 8" Military Log Book (not included)
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Machine sewn detail
- Many of our items are hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated lead time listed above for an accurate idea of when your order will ship.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen. You may add our shipping warranty to your cart at checkout in order to protect against incidents such as this.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Each gift wrapped product is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and tied with 100% jute twine. You can add gift wrapping to each product where it is available in your cart. You can also upgrade it to include a laser-engraved message on a wooden tag.
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
Gifted this to my brother for his promotion and he loves it!
My wife has written dozens of poems that are loved by family and friends. I have been making booklets of her collected poems to be used as birthday gifts. Your Green Military Leather Log Book Covers perfectly compliment her treasured poems. Poems and cover are elegant, warm and enduring. Joe
I couldn’t be happier with the quality, fit and finish of the notebook covers I ordered. The shipping was way faster than I expected for something customized.
Bought one for myself. Gets better as it ages. Bought one as a retirement gift for a buddy.
Great cover well made and embossed as requested with very efficient turn around.