Harbor Zip Around Leather Wallet
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0227-0001
- Dimension 8" x 4.5" x 0.75
- Holds 12 cards
- Antique zipper closure
- 1 interior cash bill compartment
- 1 exterior secure zippered coin pocket
- Machine stitched
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Many of our items are hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated lead time listed above for an accurate idea of when your order will ship.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen. You may add our shipping warranty to your cart at checkout in order to protect against incidents such as this.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Each gift wrapped product is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and tied with 100% jute twine. You can add gift wrapping to each product where it is available in your cart. You can also upgrade it to include a laser-engraved message on a wooden tag.
Harbor Zip Around Leather Wallet
Love the wallet. Not crazy about the zipper. Seems like you have to hold it down to get it to work. Have bought tons from Rustico. This is my least favorite
I received my wallet and everything was great for the first couple of days. As I tried to open my wallet the zipper was separating from the wallet itself. Customer service allowed me to return it for a new one. When receiving my new one it was obvious that I have the same issue with the zipper. The problem is that there is a small piece of the zipper that is not sewn directly to the actual wallet on the inside which causes it to pull up making it very difficult to open. I am concerned that I will have the same result with this new one that will eventually keep pulling the zipper farther away from the wallet. If the leather for the zipper is connected, when opening the wallet this would not be an issue. I even told customer service that I believed this was the cause of my problem. The only way to keep this new one from pulling out from the wallet is to not close the wallet the entire way. This is the only flaw with this wallet. It is made of very nice leather and is a great color. Hopefully Rustico will reconsider how this zipper it attached and make a change. All of my other Rustico products have been amazing.