Hex-O-Matic Pencil - Black
Hex-O-Matic retro writing tools. Includes a sturdy metal barrel and a unique knurled grip area.
About the Hex-O-Matic Pencil - Black
- Manufacturer: Retro 1951
- SKU: HEX-601P
- 0.7mm lead
- Metal barrel
- Each package is bundled in #50 heavyweight brown kraft paper and fastened with seasonally themed twine. See an example
- To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed on the product page for handmade items for an accurate idea of when handmade items will ship. We typically ship orders that do not include a handmade item, such as pens and accessories, within 1 to 3 business days.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
ThIs mechanical pencil is fantastic looking and feels well built. The matte black finish with satin silver trim looks very classy. I'm certain my son will enjoy having a unique writing utensil throughout his school years. It will make a perfect gift.
The Retro 51 Hex-o-matic mechanical pencil is well built and a nice looking. I think it's made of solid brass so it has just the right amount of heft without being too heavy. The matte black finish with satin silver trim looks very classy. I'm not usually a fan of sliding pen sleeves, but the one on the Hex-o-matic is tight and pleasant to use. The knurling is just right so that I don't have to grip the pencil too tightly. The Hex-o-matic is in the same class as the Rotring 600 and the TWSBI Precision Pencil, but it was twice as expensive when buying from Rustico. It's a nice pencil and I'm happy with it.