Jer Collins Stowaway Medium
This hand-sewn leather pouch is crafted from premium top grain leather and is the perfect addition to the expanded Jer Collins Rustico Collection. It is designed with a simple, flap tie closure and is our only product that uses a unique turquoise blue stitching. Fits conveniently in your hand but is large enough to carry pencils, cash, lipstick, or other essentials. in copper.
About the Jer Collins Stowaway Medium
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0183-JC05
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 8"
- Jeremy Collins custom artwork
- Debossed in gold leaf on front and back
- Paper: your choice of writers or painters edition
- Writers Edition comes with premium 70 pound text paper
- Painters Edition comes with premium 140 pound cold pressed watercolor paper
- watercolor ( or writers edition
- Journal crafted from top-grain cowhide
- Buckle Closure
- Hand-sewn binding
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each package is bundled in #50 heavyweight brown kraft paper, fastened with twine and completed with a leather Rustico hang tag.
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. See some examples
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for this above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.