Limited Edition Brooklyn Clutch
The Brooklyn Clutch is an elegant, minimal leather pouch with a top zipper, detachable side wristlet, and interior pockets. Handmade with our exclusive top-grain leather and lined inside with red canvas, it's great to stow makeup, identification, cash, keys, and other needed essentials. Remove the wristlet for an even simpler look. It's the perfect way to downsize for an evening out.
Choose from either Aquamarine, Sunset Orange, or Merlot Red for a truly unique look. These are a limited edition series so get yours while supplies last.
About the Limited Edition Brooklyn Clutch
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0223-0016
- Dimensions: 9.75" x 5.5"
- Zipper closure
- Cloth lining inside
- 1 Internal zipper pocket
- 1 internal card pocket
- 1 internal miscellaneous pocket
- 18 inch removable leather loop handle
- Top-grain quality leather
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each package is bundled in #50 heavyweight brown kraft paper and fastened with seasonally themed twine. See an example
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. See some examples
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.