Lucky Eleven Leather Ammo Case
The Lucky 11 Ammo Case was built to be the perfect hunting companion. Handcrafted with top-grain leather, machine stitching, and antique brass hardware. The interior is equipped with 11 leather cartridge loops, individually stitched and reinforced with elastic to hold multiple sizes of bullets. Behind the second set of cartridge loops is a hidden pocket designed to hold a hunting license. The snap closure secures the case. The back of the case has a set of horizontal slits and a set of verticle slits so the case can be attached to your belt or rifle stock.
About the Lucky Eleven Leather Ammo Case
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: OD0012-0001
- Dimensions: 6” x 4” x 2”
- 11 leather-elastic cartridge loops
- 1 interior hidden pocket to hold hunting license
- Vertical slits on back to attach to belt
- Horizontal slits on back to attach to rifle stock
- Holds bullets 3.25”-3.5” in length
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Snap closure
- Machine stitching
- Antique brass hardware
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
Gift Wrapping ($10)
- Each piece is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified tissue paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and 100% jute twine. See an example
Personalizations ($8 - $12)
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. Please note that we can engrave text and numbers only and not emoji's or other non-standard characters.
Refer to the image below for a reference of how an egraving will appear on your chosen color.
See personalized product examples
- Your personalization will appear inside the orange box as detailed in the illustration below:
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
This was a birthday gift for a friend of mine. Hes an avid hunter and he absolutely loved it