Night Sky Gift Set
About the Night Sky Gift Set
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: GSNSKY-0001-TR
- Traveler Journal Option
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 8"
- Paper: 160 blank 6.25" x 7.5" pages. Rough-cut, cream colored
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Flap-tie closure
- Hand-sewn binding
- Expedition Notebook Option
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 8.5"
- Holds a 5" x 8.125" sized notebook (included)
- Refillable notebook with dot grid pages
- Elastic Strap closure
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Zodiac Fountain Pen
- Exclusive to Rustico
- Numbered run collectible
- Twist off cap
- Stainless steel nib
- Comes with 2 ink cartridges
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each package is bundled in #50 heavyweight brown kraft paper, fastened with twine and completed with a leather Rustico hang tag.
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. See some examples
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for this above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
love the journal cover feels great looks great is great I have the zodiac retro 51 rollerball pen so I may not open the fountain pen the pen is great too the wooden case the items were packed in is also great I plan to use it to house some of retro 51 pen collection ( the wooden case did have ding a piece of wood on the edge of one panel splintered the piece did not come completely off it is about 3to4 inches I think I can glue it and it should not be real noticeable not sure how or when or where the ding occurred ) really happy I made the purchase
My gift set arrived today. The pine box is rustic and lovely (a.d smells great). I plan to store fountain pen ink bottles in it. The Retro 1951 pen is gorgeous. I didn't know in advance that the stars glow in the dark! Each pen is numbered, too. I haven't written with it yet, but my other Retro pens are fantastic.
The Night Sky Expedition notebook in Burgundy is even better than in photos. The finished surface retains the character of the natural leather, and the color is wonderful. The embossing and personalization are deep, crisp, and clear. The leather is very thick yet supple and flexible. It even smells great! I put a second Rustico refill in (there are two elastic bands, and the cover easily accommodates two), and I can't wait to start writing. My refill came in a very nice cotton canvas bag, and I plan to used that for carrying my notebook.
I could not be more pleased with the quality of this set or with the speed it was made to order (with personalization) and shipped (ordered Tuesday, had it Saturday!). I just love it.