Observer Leather Journal
As inspired by our Traveler's Journal, the Observer is handmade in the 19th century, envelope-style cut with a single tie wrap closure. It features top-quality, hand-cut paper and is perfect for recording everything from deepest thoughts to daily experiences. The compact size makes it a great backpacking journal that's sure to survive any adventure...from the peak of a mountain to the 2nd-floor office.
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: BK0070-0002
- 6.5" x 8"
- 96 blank 6.25" x 7.5" pages
- Rough-cut, cream-colored paper
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Flap-tie closure This item is non-refillable
- Many of our items are hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated lead time listed above for an accurate idea of when your order will ship.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen. You may add our shipping warranty to your cart at checkout in order to protect against incidents such as this.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Each gift wrapped product is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and tied with 100% jute twine. You can add gift wrapping to each product where it is available in your cart. You can also upgrade it to include a laser-engraved message on a wooden tag.
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
Best gift ever
Beautiful handmade book. Great service.
Gave it to my son and daughter in law for their first child to keep by the sink and write down all those things that we forget they said and did later on in life!
Excellent service, pleased with product, love the smell of leather, proud to give the four gifts to my two newlywed granddaughters and their new husbands. Thank you Rustico.
I gave this as a gift and the recipient is thrilled with their new leather journal. The color is beautiful and the overall craftsmanship of the journal is top notch.
Observer Leather Journal