Parley Leather Journal
Named after a Utah explorer, the Parley Leather Journal is virtually indestructible, with a hand-stitched binding that folds in half without breaking. Measuring 5.25 inches by 6.75 inches, this leather bound journal is the perfect size to tuck in a backpack in order to memorialize those special moments. The rough-cut acid free paper and our exclusive top-grain leather are sure to keep those memories safe and secure for generations to come.
Interesting side note. After Isaac's brother's basement flooded, the only things that survived were his trusty Parley's Journals.
About the Parley Leather Journal
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: BK0030-0001-BK
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 6.75"
- 96 blank 5" x 6.5" pages
- Rough-cut, cream colored paper
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Flap-tie closure
- Hand-sewn binding
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each package is bundled in #50 heavyweight brown kraft paper, fastened with twine and completed with a leather Rustico hang tag.
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. See some examples
- Your personalization will appear inside the gray box as detailed in the illustration below:
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for this above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Very pleased. My daughter was happy with it.
Customer service and shipping were top notch. The journal was just as described and pictured. This was a present for a very rugged man to chronicle his adventures, he absolutely loves it.
I've had mine for about a year. It has aged beautifully would definitely recommend.
Extremely pleased with the journal it came quick and the quality is fantastic. Would recommend
I've been in rain and snow here in Fairbanks Ak. The journals have withstood the test with character to boot. I love it. Great product...Thats why I came to the site today to buy more!