Pisces Leather Journal
This Pisces Leather Zodiac Journal celebrates those born between February 19th and March 20th. Pisces are known to be friendly, tolerant, intuitive, confident and selfless. They are gentle and caring. Pisces are very amicable beings and it's not uncommon to find them in company with people from all different walks of life. They'll swim out of their way to help others without expecting anything in return. Take the time to look upstream and make time for yourself as you explore and reconnect.
To build this journal we take one of our most popular journals, the Traveler with buckle, and deeply deboss a stylized version of the Pisces aquatic pattern on it. The result is a travel-ready keepsake ready to store memories and thoughts. It's a journal tough enough to make any journey.
About the Pisces Leather Journal
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: BK0051-PISCES-0004
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 8"
- Paper: 160 blank 6.25" x 7.5" pages. Rough-cut, cream colored
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Buckle closure
- Hand-sewn binding
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each piece is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified tissue paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and 100% jute twine. See an example
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. Please note that we can engrave text and numbers only and not emoji's or other non-standard characters. See some examples
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.