Premium 6 month Planner refill
Be prepared for the next 6 months worth of tasks, note taking, to-do lists, organizing, and more in your Rustico Leather Weekly Task Planner. This analog calendar can be started on any week because you fill in the dates and months. It is not specific to any year, making it perfect to pick up at any time.
About the Premium 6 month Planner refill
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: Insert-Planner
- Dimensions: 5” x 6.5”
- 68 pages
- 70 lb Sundance paper
- Fits Leather Weekly Task Planner
- To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed on the product page for handmade items for an accurate idea of when handmade items will ship. We typically ship orders that do not include a handmade item, such as pens and accessories, within 1 to 3 business days.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Love my new planner. It’s so workable and easily individualized. My only 2 slight disappointments were: the engraving in the dark leather doesn’t show up at all. I think I expected some silver or gold lettering. And the second thing is the type of paper used. It’s rough and I prefer a smoother less porous paper. Otherwise- love my planner!