Rustico Face Mask - Black
Check out how to adjust your mask. Our double-lined Black face mask is constructed with a cotton body, cotton lining, and elastic loops. Washable and reusable with a comfortable fit. Buy masks individually or in packs of 1, 5, or 10. Have fun and add a tie-dye look!
For each mask purchased, we will donate one to a local hospital in need. Help us protect and provide for those on the frontlines! As a reminder, please continue practicing other safety measures, such as washing your hands often, avoiding touching your face, and social distancing.
New orders will start shipping on June 10th, 2020
Rush My Order does NOT apply to face masks
Note from CDC: In settings where facemasks are not available, HCP might use homemade masks (e.g., bandana, scarf) for care of patients with COVID-19 as a last resort. However, homemade masks are not considered PPE, since their capability to protect HCP is unknown. Caution should be exercised when considering this option. Homemade masks should ideally be used in combination with a face shield that covers the entire front (that extends to the chin or below) and sides of the face.
About the Rustico Face Mask - Black
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: Rustico-Mask-Black
- Lead Time: June 10th
- For sanitary reasons, returns are not accepted
- Dimensions: 8" x 5.5" (8" is fabric measurement without elastic loops)
- 8 oz. chino twill fabric
- Gray cotton lining
- One size fits most
- 1/4" Elastic band (color may vary)
- Reusable (Wash before first use and hang to dry)
- Pocket for filter NOT included
- To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed on the product page for handmade items for an accurate idea of when handmade items will ship. We typically ship orders that do not include a handmade item, such as pens and accessories, within 1 to 3 business days.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Really well made with quality materials, and the fit is pretty good.
It will fog up around the nose, but the worst part is it's very hard to breath in. The outer fabric is much too constricting.
The elastic is ok, it's a little wide, so not easy to tuck behind the ears, but this is minor.
I'll be giving mine away (after washing) to others who need a mask, but letting them know of it's downsides.
Very well made mask and good fabric
The best thing about this is that they donated 1 mask for each of the three that I purchased. It took 3 weeks to ship out my “in stock” masks. The masks rotate downward while wearing, so you have to keep touching them to pull them back up. I’ve put one on under 5 times and the elastic is breaking. I don’t have a Dino sized skull, so it’s not being stretched far at all. Actual mask portion is also pretty small, but it covers my mouth and nose, so not a huge deal. Oh well. I’ll just have to sew new straps on.
The masks are made of high quality material, unfortunately they barely fit my face. And the elastic bands are so heavy they pull down my ears. I stretched them like in their YouTube video but still too tight. Unfortunately you can't return them for health reasons, which I get. If you have a small head they may work. I'd say they are S/M. If you need bigger, go somewhere else. I appreciate them making masks during this time and their other products are good, just not satisfied with these.
I can't wear this as it is. I've tried stretching the elastic as recommended in the video, but the fact is this mask is much too small to be either comfortable or effective. It's too bad, because it seems to be well made. Not thrilled.