Rustico Face Mask - Blush
Check out how to adjust your mask. Our double-lined Blush face mask is constructed with a cotton body, cotton lining, and elastic loops. Washable and reusable with a comfortable fit. Buy masks individually or in packs of 1, 5, or 10. For each mask purchased, we will donate one to a local hospital in need. Help us protect and provide for those on the frontlines!
As a reminder, please continue practicing other safety measures, such as washing your hands often, avoiding touching your face, and social distancing.
New orders will start shipping on May 27th, 2020
Rush My Order does NOT apply to face masks
Note from CDC: In settings where facemasks are not available, HCP might use homemade masks (e.g., bandana, scarf) for care of patients with COVID-19 as a last resort. However, homemade masks are not considered PPE, since their capability to protect HCP is unknown. Caution should be exercised when considering this option. Homemade masks should ideally be used in combination with a face shield that covers the entire front (that extends to the chin or below) and sides of the face.
About the Rustico Face Mask - Blush
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: Rustico-Mask-Blush
- Lead Time: April 27th
- For sanitary reasons, returns are not accepted
- Dimensions: 8" x 5.5" (8" is fabric measurement without elastic loops)
- 8 oz. chino twill fabric
- Gray cotton lining
- One size fits most
- 1/4" Elastic band (color may vary)
- Reusable (Wash before first use and hang to dry)
- Pocket for filter NOT included
- To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed on the product page for handmade items for an accurate idea of when handmade items will ship. We typically ship orders that do not include a handmade item, such as pens and accessories, within 1 to 3 business days.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
I'd love to review this mask-- if I'd received it. I only received one of two masks. Did hear back once from someone saying they'd look into it. Then nothing. After checking back in, customer service said it had been shipped! And provided me with a tracking number-- for the original order that never arrived...
Really happy for Rustico committing to creating masks to help everyone stay safe but in my opinion, they shouldn't have made a commitment they were not able to fulfill. It's unfortunate that I've now had to spend money elsewhere for a mask that should've arrived already. This was a time-sensitive product that didn't arrive. I'm now out a mask and have had no word on a refund OR a mask. The fact that I haven't heard a solid useful answer tells me Rustico is dealing with a lot of these. Wouldn't recommend buying their masks.
Masks are too small! Even for my wife and daughter. I cannot even get mine on.
They are a waste of money.
I bought these for my wife as she an essential working. She really didn't want to wear a mask, but she loves the rustico masks. Some were a little smaller then others, but overall we are very happy.