Single Track Leather Wallet
For a simple, low-profile design nothing fits the bill better than our Single Track Wallet. It has two stacked slots that hold two to three cards each. You’ll enjoy being able to carry only your essential cards as well as the look it develops in just a short time.
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0103-0004
- Dimensions: 4.25" x 2.5"
- Holds up to 6 credit cards
- Two sleeves for credit cards and or business cards
- Handsewn or machine sewn
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Many of our items are hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated lead time listed above for an accurate idea of when your order will ship.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen. You may add our shipping warranty to your cart at checkout in order to protect against incidents such as this.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Each gift wrapped product is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and tied with 100% jute twine. You can add gift wrapping to each product where it is available in your cart. You can also upgrade it to include a laser-engraved message on a wooden tag.
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
I have owned mine for over 12 years and love it and it's like fine Wine...gets better with age...I use mine for cards & Id. as i use a money clip for cash
I’ve had these wallets in the past and really like them the way they use to be. Metal rivet wears on credit cards and on other objects in your pocket. Go back to just the brand on back, much better. Quality is good with all that said.
I actually won a saddle colored one from Marlboro. I love this thing, and have up to 8-9 cards regularly (5-4 or vice-versa, in each pocket).
This is just a really solid and sound piece of work. I would't be surprised if it outlived me.
This is the exact wallet that perfectly fits my need. Minimalist fine leather that can hold one debit card, two credit cards, and an ID—the only wallet things that I carry. This is my second single track wallet from Rustico that I owned. The previous wallet got lost, and I ordered another one. However, Rustico is now placing a metal rivet with their logo on the bottom corner of the new wallet, and after carrying it in my back pocket for 2 days, that rivet began damaging my cards. I drilled out the rivet and now the wallet has a small hole in its place, but at least it’s not further damaging my cards. Minus that metal logo rivet, this card is perfect.
I’ve had this wallet for.... I can’t even remember how long. At the very least 5 years but more likely closer to a decade. It’s been so long that i can’t even remember where i purchased it. Still in almost perfect condition, very little patina, just a few tiny scratches. Everything I need in a wallet. Small, lightweight, durable. Something to carry 5-7 cards and a few folded bills and I’m happy.
Also have a keychain of theirs I got from Marlboro that is quality.