Single Track Leather Wallet
People go on and on about how good the Single Track Wallet looks after a short time. It has two stacked slots that hold four to five cards each. If you're feeling adventurous, we won't blame you for jamming a few more in there as the leather stretches.
About the Single Track Leather Wallet
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0103-0001
- Dimensions: 4.25" x 2.5"
- Holds up to 6 credit cards
- Two sleeves for credit cards and or business cards
- Hand sewn saddle stitch method or machine sewn
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each package is bundled in #50 heavyweight brown kraft paper, fastened with twine and completed with a leather Rustico hang tag.
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. See some examples
- To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed on the product page for handmade items for an accurate idea of when handmade items will ship. We typically ship orders that do not include a handmade item, such as pens and accessories, within 1 to 3 business days.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for this above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Had gotten if of these for free through a Copenhagen promotion and had it for years before losing it. I got a different brand wallet and just couldn’t get use to it. Had to come get another one and it’s just as good quality as the first one if not better. Hopefully I won’t lose this one but if I do I’ll likely be back for another one.
I love this wallet! it's not big and bulky, fits nicely in your pocket. looks awesome as well!
I have used this wallet exclusively now for almost 4 years. Before this wallet I carried the standard tri-fold bulky wallet. The tri-fold would get full and and would hurt my back due the offset when sitting. Painful! I will NEVER carry another wallet again other than my Rustico Single Track. It holds my ID 3 credit/debit cards my insurance card and a few business cards. It stretches over time to accommodate more cards if needed. The leather ages beautifully over time. This is one beautiful and rugged wallet that will TRULY last a lifetime!
Just like the others I go got mine from Copenhagen & was thrilled to receive it bc I was looking to downsize my wallet do to back issues & sitting on a big lumpy wallet wasn't good for it so this durable wallet or card holder is perfect. I've got like 9 plastic cards stuffed in it along with other papers & still hasn't wripped out. Like the other guy said I do think making one with a additional pocket would be great. For the price you won't get a better leather wallet.
This is the only wallet I have used for several years now and I LOVE IT! It freed me from the tyranny of carrying around a bunch of stuff I never use. On one side I keep three forms of ID: driver's license Green Card and CFP. On the second side I keep a couple of personal credit cards and a work credit card. All I need on a day-to-day basis. I keep a second in my car to hold things like loyalty cards that I use just once in a while.