Soft Leather Binder Special Edition - 8.5" x 11"
Get your hands on this special edition of our Soft Binder. Inspired by the contour lines on maps, the unique topographic design is a reminder to explore and create. Rich, thick top-grain leather complete with a one-of-a-kind debossed pattern make this a supple binder beyond compare. This binder holds 8.5” x 11” hole-punched sheets with a 1.5” ring capacity.
Personalize it with any text to make it yours or send as a gift.
About the Soft Leather Binder Special Edition - 8.5" x 11"
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: OF0050-0007-SE
- Dimension: 11" x 12"
- Accommodates A4 paper (8.5 x 11) or any standard three ring insert including photo pages and slip-in sleeves
- Unique Topographical design
- Dark Brown leather only
- Available in 1.5"ring size only
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Machine stitched
- 3 ring binder
- Tie closure
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each package is bundled in #50 heavyweight brown kraft paper and fastened with seasonally themed twine. See an example
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. See some examples
- Your personalization will appear inside the orange box as detailed in the illustration below:
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.