Surveyor Leather Messenger Bag
The new Surveyor Leather Messenger Bag brings a confident, contemporary look with a functional design that’s geared towards the working professional. Crafted from rich, full-grain leather this is our most versatile bag. From business to travel, this bag comes with easily accessible zippered pockets, a secure laptop compartment, and dividers and sleeves for all your carrying needs. The adjustable shoulder strap allows for comfortable cross-body wear for a practical approach or tote around using its' reinforced double leather handles. Premium craftsmanship is found in every detailed stitch. Leave your mark with the messenger bag built to last a lifetime!
About the Surveyor Leather Messenger Bag
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0224-COGNAC
- Width: 3”
- Length: 15.5"
- Height: 11"
- Product Features:
- Handmade with Full-grain cowhide leather
- Front 6” x 6” zippered pocket for immediate needs such as keys, access card, and more
- Adjustable 40”-53” removable shoulder strap with pad allows for comfortable cross-body wear
- Reinforced, solid leather base
- Interior pocket and sleeve holders for business cards, utility tool, and more
- Fits up to 15” laptop
- Two exterior zipper pockets
- Porthole double leather handle
- Magnetic sleeve tucked under flap for office papers
- Antique brass hardware
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. See some examples
- Your personalization will appear inside the orange box as detailed in the illustration below:
- To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed on the product page for handmade items for an accurate idea of when handmade items will ship. We typically ship orders that do not include a handmade item, such as pens and accessories, within 1 to 3 business days.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.