Survivor Leather Satchel
The Survivor Satchel is wide enough to carry your tools and toys and versatile enough to travel wherever you do. It‘s a minimal design and is ideal for everything from the college campus to the office. It promises to be the bag you carry with you throughout the years.
About the Survivor Leather Satchel
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0210-0001
- Dimensions: 14.5" x 10.5" x 3"
- Exterior backside pouch
- Secured with a flap closure
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Strap has a 22" drop meant for cross-body wearing
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each piece is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified tissue paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and 100% jute twine. See an example
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. Please note that we can engrave text and numbers only and not emoji's or other non-standard characters.
Refer to the image below for a reference of how an egraving will appear on your chosen color.
See personalized product examples
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
This is my 1st satchel that I bought for me and I do not know whether it will be suitable for me or not. However, the moments I received it..., I immediately fall in love with it as the leather and the product finishing was so beautifully sewn. The rugged looks of the satchel fits any outfits you wear and it give me a new experience to it. It was a right decision to purchase this satchel. Such an awesome satchel !!!
I received one as a gift. It sat in my house for a month because I didn't want to scratch it. I participated in pioneer handcart trek reenactment last week and thought "it's authentic for a pioneer trek, so I'll bring it and hopefully overcome my fear of using it." I used it as my "possibles bag" that I took everywhere and carried on about 13 miles of trekking in the dusty high plains of Wyoming. The bag was perfect, authentic and actually looks better now than it did before our trek--plus I'm not longer afraid to use it and scratch it. Live action shot below taken by a friend of mine.
I love this bag! I bought it 10 years ago for my work bag and general travel bag for trips. It fits a ton of stuff (magazines, journal, makeup, etc. ) . It has held up solidly! I get compliments on it frequently. Some co-workers refer to it as my cowboy bag or my Peter pan bag. Once ever hear or so I just wash it with saddle soap then apply mink oil. It gets better looking each year with the natural patina. Yes it was pricey, but it will truly last a lifetime. The sides are riveted with metal fasteners and the strap is nice and long for crossbody or shoulder wear. Can't think of anything negative to say about this bag
I am so very pleased with this bag! The leather is thick but not stiff. Bag is well made and I expect to get many years of use from this bag. This is just a simply made bag. No zippers or metal other than a couple of rivets. I had my bag personalized and the personalization is subtle and looks very good on the bag. I'm a bit of a pack rat and this bag holds my books, papers, Kindle or iPad and anything else I need to take to work every day.
The pictures are accurate but they don't quite communicate how heavy duty the leather is. I swear it would stop a bullet! I do agree that a snap or a buckle would stop it up a notch though...