Tahoe Travel Duffle
Designed for the journey ahead, the Tahoe Travel Duffle brings two of the roughest and rugged materials together, waxed canvas and rich top-grain leather. It’s the perfect weekend bag built in carry-on dimensions for that quick trip to a new city or cabin getaway. Prepare to board while being the envy of first-class. Choose from 3 color combinations.
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0270-0222
- Width: 10.5"
- Height: 10.5"
- Depth: 18.5"
- Built with top-grain cowhide and waxed canvas
- Leather handles
- Adjustable, leather shoulder strap
- Two exterior zipper pockets
- 2 side pockets
- Fully lined interior
- Solid leather base
- Many of our items are hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated lead time listed above for an accurate idea of when your order will ship.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen. You may add our shipping warranty to your cart at checkout in order to protect against incidents such as this.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Each gift wrapped product is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and tied with 100% jute twine. You can add gift wrapping to each product where it is available in your cart. You can also upgrade it to include a laser-engraved message on a wooden tag.
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
I travel often for work and decided I wanted a classy looking carry-on bag but with some personality. I finally decided on this gem. It is a great size. Big enough to fit enough for several days and small enough to carry easily through the airport and fit easily in overhead baggage areas. It is durable and looks so good. The biggest problem I have with it is that now my husband wants to steal it from me. My daughter recently used it for a sports trip. It's just the best. Great for car trips, flying, and for weekend cabin trips. You can tell it is well made, sturdy canvas and the zippers feel solid and strong, as well as the leather. Very happy with it. I have the olive/saddle color combo.
It's the same as advertised. I would like to see one made in all leather.
Very well made!
It just so happens that my first duffle bag is also the last I'll ever need. I am obsessed with the design as well as the olive/saddle combination. This bag is beautiful and perfect for weekend road trips. The fully lined interior is just another detail that makes this a useful and premium bag.
I bought this duffle bag because I do a lot of traveling. Both on the job (I'm a travel nurse) and for leisure.
It is the perfect size to pack all the essentials you need from a day trip to a long holiday weekend! I've even used it to carry some of my photography gear while out on hikes.
It also fits carry on size for airlines as well.
The interior pockets and the exterior zippered pockets are great for keeping the essentials handy and easy to find.
You can't beat the durability of the waxed canvas and leather! I know this accessory will last me a lifetime.
The only thing I would suggest, if you plan to pack this thing full to the brim and carry it for longer periods of time, I would recommend finding a strap that has a little more padding. But for general use, the strap that comes with it works just fine.
Jeffrey, thanks so much for this amazing review! Glad to hear you're taking it out, using it for the works, and breaking it in. It's great to hear you love it and get so much use out of it.