Tahoe Travel Duffle
Designed for the journey ahead, the Tahoe Travel Duffle brings two of the roughest and rugged materials together, waxed canvas and rich top-grain leather. It’s the perfect weekend bag built in carry-on dimensions for that quick trip to a new city or cabin getaway. Prepare to board while being the envy of first-class. Choose from 4 color combinations.
About the Tahoe Travel Duffle
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0270-0303
- Width: 10.5"
- Height: 10.5"
- Depth: 18.5"
- Built with top-grain cowhide and waxed canvas
- Adjustable, leather shoulder strap
- Two exterior zipper pockets
- Solid leather base
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each piece is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified tissue paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and 100% jute twine. See an example
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. Please note that we can engrave text and numbers only and not emoji's or other non-standard characters.
Refer to the image below for a reference of how an egraving will appear on your chosen color.
See personalized product examples
- Your personalization will appear inside the orange box as detailed in the illustration below:
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
It's the same as advertised. I would like to see one made in all leather.
Very well made!
It just so happens that my first duffle bag is also the last I'll ever need. I am obsessed with the design as well as the olive/saddle combination. This bag is beautiful and perfect for weekend road trips. The fully lined interior is just another detail that makes this a useful and premium bag.
I bought this duffle bag because I do a lot of traveling. Both on the job (I'm a travel nurse) and for leisure.
It is the perfect size to pack all the essentials you need from a day trip to a long holiday weekend! I've even used it to carry some of my photography gear while out on hikes.
It also fits carry on size for airlines as well.
The interior pockets and the exterior zippered pockets are great for keeping the essentials handy and easy to find.
You can't beat the durability of the waxed canvas and leather! I know this accessory will last me a lifetime.
The only thing I would suggest, if you plan to pack this thing full to the brim and carry it for longer periods of time, I would recommend finding a strap that has a little more padding. But for general use, the strap that comes with it works just fine.