The Wayfarer Tote
Named after those who travel on foot, this everyday tote is perfectly sized to ferry the fundamentals of a memorable excursion – and the beauty, good humour, and joy that impromptu exploration brings us. Utilitarian and simple still, this bag embody our love of spontaneity and unexpected adventure and are perfectly suited for stuffing and running out the door... come what may.
The Wayfarer Tote is finished with our new black or brown sustainable leather and bears your choice of two quotes. So grab your Wayfarer Tote, take what you think you'll need, and run for the countryside or hit the city streets.
About the The Wayfarer Tote
- Manufacturer: Peg and Awl
- SKU: WAYCLDEMR
- 10 oz. duck canvas
- Sustainable organic leather handles
- Brass rivets
- Fits up to a 15″ laptop
- 1 interior pocket
- Minimally packaged with a letterpressed tag and string
- Weight is approximately 1 lb.
- Inches: 14″ tall by 11.5″ wide by 7″ deep
- Metric: 35.6 cm by 29.2 cm by 17.8 cm
- Inches: Approximately 26.5″ long; 12″ handle drop
- Metric: Approximately 67.3 cm long; 30.5 cm handle drop
- Interior Pocket:
- Inches: 7″ wide by 5″ tall
- Metric: 17.8 cm wide by 12.7 cm tall
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed on the product page for handmade items for an accurate idea of when handmade items will ship. We typically ship orders that do not include a handmade item, such as pens and accessories, within 1 to 3 business days.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for this above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.