Topo Traveler Leather Journal
A new twist on the journal that started it all. This custom design of our original Traveler Journal features a full topographic debossed pattern that wraps from cover to cover. Top-grain cowhide leather with thick, rough-cut pages handsewn into the binding. Simple, secure buckle closure. Travel-ready.
Giving as a gift? See it in a bundled Gift Set.
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: BK0054-0002-BK
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 8"
- Paper: 160 blank 6.25" x 7.5" pages.
- Custom Topographic deboss imprint
- Rough-cut, cream colored
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Buckle closure
- Hand-sewn binding This item is non-refillable
- Many of our items are hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated lead time listed above for an accurate idea of when your order will ship.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen. You may add our shipping warranty to your cart at checkout in order to protect against incidents such as this.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Each gift wrapped product is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and tied with 100% jute twine. You can add gift wrapping to each product where it is available in your cart. You can also upgrade it to include a laser-engraved message on a wooden tag.
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
Last year, just before quarantine in the US started, my girlfriend bought me a rustico journal from Macy’s for our anniversary. I don’t think she knew the impact of what would happen when I started writing. Since then I’ve gone through 2 rustico journals & am about to start my 3rd with the Topo Saddle Leather Journal.
Love the feeling, love the smell, love the custom topo imprint, & I love the customer service from this company.
Love the rich leather feel. This is my second journal, the first one is nicely weathered and I wish it was refillable.
Good quality,vintage look