Topo Traveler Leather Journal + Pen Gift Set
Explore and create with this gift set that incorporates our custom topographic Traveler Journal and exclusive Wanderer Pen. This custom design of our Traveler Journal has a full topographic debossed pattern, blank, rough-cut pages handsewn into the binding, and a secure buckle closure. The Wanderer Pen is a topographic design in collaboration with Retro51. This retractable rollerball pen features an acid-etched pattern, compass emblem on the top disk, with a color choice of antique copper or antique silver. Both items are packaged inside a topographic-patterned cardboard box.
About the Topo Traveler Leather Journal + Pen Gift Set
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: BK0054-0002-BK,ZRR-1928,Topo-Box-9x9x2
- Traveler Topo Journal
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 8"
- Unique Topographic design
- Paper: 160 blank 6.25" x 7.5" pages
- Rough-cut, cream colored
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Buckle closure
- Hand-sewn binding
- This item is non-refillable
- Retro51 Wanderer Rollerball Pen
- Dimensions: 5 inches in length - twist top to extend tip
- Exclusive Retro51 Rollerball design only available at Rustico
- Compass emblem on top disk
- Available in antique copper or silver
- Black ink rollerball cartridge preloaded
- Custom topo barrel design
- Patented knurl twist-top
- Refillable and Acid-etched
- Retractable Rollerball
- Item Weight: 2.4 oz
- Small Topo Cardboard Box
- Dimensions: 8.75"x8"x2"
- Unique Topographic design
- Crinkle paper
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. See some examples
- To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed on the product page for handmade items for an accurate idea of when handmade items will ship. We typically ship orders that do not include a handmade item, such as pens and accessories, within 1 to 3 business days.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.