Tour Leather Wallet
We believe your wallet should carry only what you need and stay out of the way. The Tour Leather Wallet is our simple yet useful sleeve wallet design featuring a slot cutout for easily getting cards in and out.
About the Tour Leather Wallet
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0111-0005
- Dimensions: 4.125" x 2.875"
- Wallet sleeve for credit cards
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each package is bundled in #50 heavyweight brown kraft paper and fastened with seasonally themed twine. See an example
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. See some examples
- To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed on the product page for handmade items for an accurate idea of when handmade items will ship. We typically ship orders that do not include a handmade item, such as pens and accessories, within 1 to 3 business days.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Love this wallet so far. It's been my daily wallet for about a month now. Very high-quality. At first, I was worried that 4 basic cards weren't going to fit, but it just took some breaking in for them to fit comfortably. Looking forward to using this for a long time. Thanks, Rustico!
I bought this wallet to replace a still functional DOSH wallet before an Italian vacation this last summer. The DOSH is a great wallet, but still too bulky for summer inside of short pockets. Way too much weight! I came across this Rustico in Ocean color at a small shop in Chicago's Lincoln Square and purchased it on a whim.
It worked perfectly in Lake Como and the Amalfi Coast. for 3 weeks. Light, small, discrete, very minimalist. I was able to carry 1 AMEX, 1 VISA Signature and (3) 100 Euro bills (folded) in it all day everyday without worry about weight of bulk. In all, it's the essential travel wallet for men who like to travel light on holiday.
Since returning to the USA, it has become my standard. 1 AMEX, 1 VISA Signature, 1 Drivers License and (2) $100 US bills (folded in half). Sadly, the DOSH sits alone in the drawer.
A+ design Rustico! This one is a case study in functional simplicity.
I am a person who carries two wallets -- one with my credit cards and personal IDs, and the second specifically for my transit card and IDs related to work. The tour wallet is perfect for as my second ID carrier, as there's a little window and it holds my minimal ID needs. I use it to hold 3 cards, sometimes a folded up bill or two.
Much stronger than my last wallet...very pleased with it. The sticthing is heavy duty. I'm sure it'll last a long while