Vincent Leather Art Journal
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: BK0182-0001
- 10.5" x 10.5"
- 80 blank 10" x 10" pages
- Comes with premium 140 pound cold-pressed watercolor paper
- 100% cotton paper
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Buckle Closure
- Hand-sewn binding
- Many of our items are hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated lead time listed above for an accurate idea of when your order will ship.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen. You may add our shipping warranty to your cart at checkout in order to protect against incidents such as this.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Each gift wrapped product is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and tied with 100% jute twine. You can add gift wrapping to each product where it is available in your cart. You can also upgrade it to include a laser-engraved message on a wooden tag.
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
Beautiful craftsmanship and detail. I would give 5 stars, but the front of the journal had a pen mark.
Vincent Leather Art Journal
If you are looking for a high end, hand made sketchbook to PAINT in, then I'd say this is a great choice. I say paint only because it is high quality, thick natural feeling paper, and it would be a shame to waste it just drawing on it. You could, but it's pricey for that. It feels substantial in the hand and high quality. I originally wanted to just use it as a working sketchbook to work through rough ideas, but given the quality I am leaning towards doing more finished sketch-work in it so that when it is full I can put it on the bookshelf. I think it is something that people or potential buyers would feel good about looking through. It makes a great impression.