Wool Survivor Satchel
The Wool Survivor Satchel is wide enough to carry your tools and toys and versatile enough to go wherever your travels take you. Perfect for fighting off sharks. Use cross-body or as a tote.
About the Wool Survivor Satchel
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0211-0161
- Dimensions: 14.5" x 10.5" x 3"
- Exterior backside pouch
- Secured with a Flap closure
- Made from 5mm thick 100% Virgin Merino Wool
- Accented with top-grain cowhide
- Strap has a 22" drop meant for cross-body wearing
- Unique lace construction
- Each package is bundled in #50 heavyweight brown kraft paper, fastened with twine and completed with a leather Rustico hang tag.
- To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed on the product page for handmade items for an accurate idea of when handmade items will ship. We typically ship orders that do not include a handmade item, such as pens and accessories, within 1 to 3 business days.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for this above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
I recently purchased this after my old bag's zipper gave out. The customer support team was very helpful in ensuring the bag got to me before a business trip, and I could not have been more impressed by the bag. It is simple, elegant, well crafted, and the perfect size. I can easily carry a portfolio, 13" laptop in a protective sleeve, cables and accessories (I use a seperate organizer since this bag doesn't have anything), book/kindle and a small water bottle. My only wish is that it had a spot for a quick easy access to a pen. If you're looking for a new bag look no further!