Wool Survivor Satchel
The Wool Survivor Satchel is wide enough to carry your tools and toys and versatile enough to go wherever your travels take you. Perfect for fighting off sharks. Use cross-body or as a tote.
About the Wool Survivor Satchel
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0211-0161
- Dimensions: 14.5" x 10.5" x 3"
- Exterior backside pouch
- Secured with a Flap closure
- Made from 5mm thick 100% Virgin Merino Wool
- Accented with top-grain cowhide
- Strap has a 22" drop meant for cross-body wearing
- Unique lace construction
- To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed on the product page for handmade items for an accurate idea of when handmade items will ship. We typically ship orders that do not include a handmade item, such as pens and accessories, within 1 to 3 business days.
- After shipment, delivery timeframes vary by destination and depend largely on the shipping method you select at checkout. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
I recently purchased this after my old bag's zipper gave out. The customer support team was very helpful in ensuring the bag got to me before a business trip, and I could not have been more impressed by the bag. It is simple, elegant, well crafted, and the perfect size. I can easily carry a portfolio, 13" laptop in a protective sleeve, cables and accessories (I use a seperate organizer since this bag doesn't have anything), book/kindle and a small water bottle. My only wish is that it had a spot for a quick easy access to a pen. If you're looking for a new bag look no further!