Classic Rollerball Pen
This premium rollerball pen from Ystudio is made from brass and copper, giving it a weight and stability in your hands. It is balanced to provide a stable grip and smooth, clean lines while writing. The durability of its materials and ease of refilling will be sure to make this pen a lifetime companion.
About the Classic Rollerball Pen
- Manufacturer: YStudio
- SKU: YS-02-RB
- Quantity In Stock: 12
- Brass & Copper
- 9.7 X 11 X 130 mm
- e.g. SCHMIDT Safety Ceramic Roller 5888 F
- Each package is bundled in #50 heavyweight brown kraft paper and fastened with seasonally themed twine. See an example
- To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed on the product page for handmade items for an accurate idea of when handmade items will ship. We typically ship orders that do not include a handmade item, such as pens and accessories, within 1 to 3 business days.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Solid, functional, gorgeous. Just superb.
Glad you like the pen Paul!