Zodiac Night Sky Leather Notebook
In ancient Egypt or Babylon (depending on who you ask), early astrologers identified 12 constellations that were linked to the progression of the seasons. Whether you're a fan of the night sky or a follower of your Zodiac sign, we hope that this Zodiac Night Sky Notebook Journal will provide the perfect writing and journaling platform for you.
This notebook is handmade from top-grain leather and comes with a dot-grid paper insert.
About the Zodiac Night Sky Leather Notebook
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: BK0218-NSKY-0002
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 8.5"
- Holds a 5" x 8.125" sized notebook (included)
- Refillable notebook with dot grid pages
- Elastic Strap closure
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each package is bundled in #50 heavyweight brown kraft paper, fastened with twine and completed with a leather Rustico hang tag. See an example
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. See some examples
- Your personalization will appear inside the gray box as detailed in the illustration below:
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
My brother graduates from college this month and I could think of nothing better than to get him a reusable journal for him to wrote his thoughts and plans for the future.
My brother and I share a love for star gazing and space and this journal was PERFECT.
Order cam before expected and it was in amazing condition wrapped in extra protection. I love this company and all the products I get from them are stunning.
My order arrived promptly. I ordered the notebook in "ocean" color & it was exactly as pictured...but I would call it dark blue/black, and not "ocean" (I was hoping that the color might be just a bit more blue than pictured). The leather has a nice hand - soft enough to bend/curl, but thick enough to provide good protection. The "ocean" color is only on the outside; the inside is the raw brown leather.
The paper insert inside is both stapled & sewn. I'm glad it's sewn; the stitching looks fine on the outside edge but looks a bit raggedy looking on the inside of the insert. The elastic bands seem to be strong enough and also would be easy enough to replace if needed. I'll be binding some more paper inserts myself from Tomoe R. paper and I think the notebook has enough room to hold a few more inserts, if they're not too thick. I'm happy with the purchase. I think it's a good value, compared to some other brands I've seen.